Garden Vegetable Medley
This side dish is a tasty way to use extra zucchini. The tomatoes and corn add color, while the oregano adds great flavor. Plus, it's so quick and easy to make.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 pounds zucchini, julienned
- 3 medium tomatoes, cut into thin wedges
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- In a large skillet, saute the onion, salt, pepper and oregano in
- butter until onion is crisp-tender. Add the zucchini, tomatoes and
- corn. Cook until the vegetables are tender, about 8 minutes. Yield:
- 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 138 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 487 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 4 g protein.