Garden Tuna Macaroni Salad
“I knew this recipe was a hit the first time I served it at a barbecue and got wonderful compliments,” recalls Scarlett Hilton in Sabina, Ohio. “I even got a phone call afterward suggesting that I open a restaurant!” We have to agree this cool, creamy and crunchy salad really is delicious.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 can (6 ounces) light water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 2/3 cup chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 2/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup diced radishes
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley® Ranch
Use Hidden Valley® Ranch with snacks, salads, main dishes and more for a crowd-pleasing taste!
See More Recipes >
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large
- bowl, combine the tuna, vegetables and parsley. Drain macaroni and
- rinse in cold water; add to tuna mixture.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, ranch dressing, Parmesan
- cheese and pepper. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Serve
- immediately or refrigerate. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 453 calories, 35 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 487 mg sodium,