Garden Pizza Supreme
"This pizza is so delicious and colorful. Toss on any vegetables from your garden - I do!"
Parkersburg, West Virginia
8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 6 slices part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup each finely chopped fresh cauliflowerets, mushrooms and broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup each finely chopped red onion, green pepper and sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup pickled pepper rings
- Roll dough into a 15-in. circle. Transfer to a greased 14-in. pizza
- pan, building up edges slightly. Place cheese slices on dough.
- Spread sauce over cheese. Sprinkle with 1 cup shredded cheese,
- cauliflower, mushrooms, broccoli, onion, peppers and pepper rings.
- Bake at 425° for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake
- 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and crust is golden
- brown. Yield: 8 slices.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 316 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 644 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber,