- cup frosting and yellow food coloring; fill bag. Using the same
- procedure, form rows of small dots to create kernel of 8-10 ears of
- corn in upper right corner. Wash #10 tip and insert into a third
- bag. Combine 1/2 cup frosting and orange food coloring; fill bag.
- Using the same procedure, form 3 rows of 4 carrots on the garden
- patch. Add green food coloring to remaining frosting. Prepare a
- fourth bag, inserting leaf tip; fill with some of the frosting. Form
- husks on edges of ears of corn; add stems and leaves to tomatoes and
- carrots. Add vines to trellis. Prepare a fifth bag, inserting the
- star tip; fill with remaining green frosting. Form a border around
- base and upper edge of cake. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 720 calories, 36 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 61 mg cholesterol, 191 mg sodium, 99 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.