Garden Pasta Salad
This salad includes not only garden vegetables but pasta too. It is a great side dish to any meal.Bernard Bellin, Franklin, Wisconsin
6-8 ServingsPrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 8 ounces uncooked spiral or cartwheel pasta
- 3 cups assorted chopped fresh or frozen vegetables
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) zesty Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing, divided
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken, turkey or ham
- 1 cup cubed cheddar, mozzarella or Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Minced fresh parsley or basil, optional
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain but do not rinse.
- Return pasta to the pan; add vegetables and toss. Cover for 3-5
- minutes. Vegetables will lightly steam in pasta.
- Place pasta in a large salad bowl. Top with three-fourths of the
- dressing and lightly toss. Chill several hours or overnight.
- If pasta is dry, add remaining dressing along with meat, cheese,
- olives, and parsley or basil if desired. Chill until serving. Yield:
- 6-8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 422 calories, 29 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 1,128 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 14 g protein.