Kim Wenzel of Jefferson, Oregon tosses sauteed carrots, red pepper, zucchini and yellow squash with seasonings and dressing for a side dish filled with fresh flavors. “This combination is not only tasty and nutritious, its bright colors give it great eye-appeal,” she says.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 medium carrot, cut into strips
- 1/2 medium sweet red pepper, cut into strips
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 1 large zucchini, cut into strips
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, cut into strips
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 4 teaspoons prepared Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a large skillet, saute carrot and red pepper in butter for 4-6
- minutes or until crisp-tender. Add the zucchini, yellow squash and
- parsley; saute 3-5 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in the salad dressing, pepper and salt. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 83 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 206 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1 fat.