- zucchini. Layer with a third of the spaghetti sauce and half of the
- mozzarella. Repeat layers of noodles, cheese mixture and sauce. Top
- with tomato slices and remaining sauce and mozzarella. Cover and
- bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 minutes
- longer. Sprinkle with remaining zucchini. Let stand for 20 minutes
- before cutting. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 436 calories, 20 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 87 mg cholesterol, 1,114 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 27 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.