Fudgy White Chocolate Pudding Pie
"This creamy luscious layered pie is a real treat," assures Toni Preiner of Manahga, Minnesota. "No one ever guesses that it's made with sugar-free pudding mixes. Whenever I serve it, I get compliments."
8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2 cups cold-fat-free milk, divided
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant white chocolate or vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 ounce semisweet chocolate, shaved
- In a small bowl, whisk 1 cup milk and chocolate fudge pudding mix for
- 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Fold in half of the whipped
- topping. Spread over crust.
- In another bowl, whisk remaining milk and white chocolate pudding mix
- for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Fold in remaining whipped
- topping; spread over fudge pudding layer. Refrigerate for 4 hours or
- until set. Garnish with shaved chocolate. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One piece equals 208 calories, 7 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 154 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, trace fiber,