- shell; sprinkle with nuts. Cover edges with foil. Bake for 35
- minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Fold in whipped
- topping. Spread over nut layer; cover and refrigerate.
- In a bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. Add sugar and vanilla;
- beat until stiff peaks form. Spread over pudding layer. Refrigerate
- until set, about 4 hours. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 666 calories, 41 g fat (21 g saturated fat), 135 mg cholesterol, 541 mg sodium, 68 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 10 g protein.