- Pour over crust. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until center is almost
- set. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small heavy saucepan, combine chocolate chips and cream. Cook
- and stir over medium heat until chips are melted. Cool for 30
- minutes or until lukewarm, stirring occasionally. Pour over cream
- cheese layer. Chill for 2 hours or until set before cutting. Yield:
- about 4 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 132 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 54 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.