Not all of Grandma's recipes are time-consuming--her fast fudge proves it! She stirred up a batch for us grandkids every time we visited. Now, I'm carrying on the tasty tradition for my family whenever we want a quick chocolate treat with a peanut butter twist.
9 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking cocoa
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon milk
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter; remove from the heat. Add cocoa
- and mix well. Stir in sugar. Add milk and stir until smooth. Add
- peanut butter and mix well. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper;
- flatten tops and shape into 1-in. patties. Refrigerate until
- serving. Yield: about 1-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 70 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 43 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.