Rich brownies are topped with a peanut butter pudding frosting, making this a recipe the whole family will love. These are perfect for a potluck, bake sale or yummy after-dinner treat. —Amy Crook, Syracuse, Utah
30 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 25 min. + chilling
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 to 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons cold 2% milk
- 4-1/2 teaspoons instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate fudge frosting
- Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions. Cool on a
- wire rack.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat the confectioners' sugar, butter,
- peanut butter, milk and pudding mix until smooth. Spread over
- brownies. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm. Frost with
- chocolate fudge frosting just before cutting. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 brownie equals 236 calories, 12 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 145 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.