- 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- For frosting, cook and stir butter in a saucepan over medium heat for
- 6-7 minutes or until golden brown. Pour into a large bowl; add the
- confectioners' sugar, vanilla and enough cream to achieve spreading
- consistency. Frost cooled brownies.
- For topping, melt chocolate and butter in a microwave; stir until
- smooth. Add confectioners' sugar; stir until smooth. Drizzle over
- frosting. Cut into bars. Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 156 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 117 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.