Fruity Mint Punch
This sweet, refreshing drink has tea as its base. The mint is mild but lingers on the tongue.Linnea Rein, Topeka, Kansas
18 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 8 individual tea bags
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup minced fresh mint
- 4 cups boiling water
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 3/4 cup thawed limeade concentrate
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 3 quarts cold water
- Place tea bags and mint in a heat-resistant pitcher or bowl; add
- boiling water. Let stand for 5 minutes; strain. Stir in sugar,
- concentrates and orange juice; refrigerate.
- Just before serving, place mint mixture in a large punch bowl; stir
- in cold water. Yield: 4-1/2 quarts.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 114 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.