Fruity Ham Glaze
This simple recipe features your homemade or purchased cranberry-orange sauce with peach or apricot preserves for a jewel-toned look and traditional taste your dinner crowd will savor.Hormel, Horst Kruppa
20 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/4 cup cranberry-orange sauce
- 1/4 cup apricot or peach preserves
- Combine ingredients in a small bowl. About 30 minutes before ham is
- done, remove from the oven. Score surface; spoon glaze over entire
- ham. Return to the oven, basing occasionally during the last 30
- minutes of baking. Yield: 1/2 cup, 999 servings
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (4 ounces) equals 16 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 3 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.