Fruity Gelatin Salad
This pretty side dish is ideal for big holiday dinners. It's refreshing, sweet and tart and has just the right amount of tang.Sarah Baumann, Saginaw, Texas
36-40 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) cherry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries
- 2 cans (20 ounces each) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- In two large bowls, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in
- strawberries until berries are separated. Stir in the pineapple and
- cranberry sauce until blended. Transfer to two 13-in. x 9-in.
- dishes. Refrigerate until firm. Yield: 36-40 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 47 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 12 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.