Fruity Eyeball Salad
A light mint dressing nicely coats assorted fruity "eyeballs" in this recipe from our Test Kitchen. Just watch this salad disappear from the buffet table!
8 ServingsPrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 2 cups Watermelon
Cool and refreshing, summer isn't summer without watermelon at the table. Serve it fresh or as part of a great main dish.
See More Recipes >
- 2 cups cantaloupe balls
- 2 cups honeydew balls
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 1 cup seedless green grapes
- 1/3 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh mint
- In a large bowl, combine the melon balls and grapes. In a small bowl,
- combine the dressing ingredients. Pour over fruit and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 85 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 10 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.