Fruity Cookie Tarts
Sliced strawberries, kiwi and whipped topping dress up a soft chocolate chip cookie in this easy recipe from Beverly Coyde of Gasport, New York. A decorative drizzle of melted chocolate makes the delectable dessert fancy enough for a special dinner.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 2 large soft chocolate chips cookies
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 4 large strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon shortening
- Spread whipped topping over cookies. Top with the kiwi and
- strawberries. In a microwave or heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips
- and shortening; stir until smooth. Drizzle over fruit. Serve
- immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 243 calories, 13 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 41 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.