- minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Stir in 1 cup
- whipped topping. Fold in remaining whipped topping; stir in extract.
- Unroll cake; spread with filling to within 1 in. of edges. Arrange
- kiwi and strawberries over filling. Sprinkle with 1/3 cup coconut.
- Roll up again. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Toast the remaining coconut. In a small bowl, whisk spreadable fruit
- and water until smooth. Drizzle over cake. Sprinkle with toasted
- coconut. Cut into slices. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 233 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 378 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.