Fruity Apple Salad
Green and red apples add a nice crunch to this pretty medley of blueberries, grapes, pineapple and mandarin oranges. The colorful salad is dressed in a refreshing lemon sauce.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 large green apple, chopped
- 1 medium red apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup green grapes, halved
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened DOLE® Pineapple Tidbits in 100% Pineapple Juice, drained
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 3/4 cup mandarin oranges
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- In a serving bowl, combine the apples, grapes, pineapple, blueberries
- and oranges. In a small bowl, combine the sugar, lemon juice and
- water; stir until sugar is dissolved. Pour over fruit and toss
- gently. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One serving (3/4 cup) equals 109 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fruit.