Fruited Curry Turkey Salad for Two
You’ll love the well-balanced flavors in this quick turkey salad. You can swap out the leftover turkey for chicken and serve it year-round. —Suzanne Kesel, Cohocton, New York
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
Rich and creamy, Hellman's® Real Mayonnaise makes your sides and sandwiches more tasty!
See More Recipes >
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- Dash each salt and pepper
- 1-2/3 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 3 tablespoons chopped apple
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 cups torn mixed salad greens
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Stir in the
- turkey, apple, celery, walnuts and cranberries. Divide salad greens
- between two serving plates; top with turkey mixture. Yield: 2
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 462 calories, 28 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 99 mg cholesterol, 299 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 37 g protein.