Fruited Chicken Pasta Salad
“This easy, 5-ingredient recipe makes a nice alternative to potato salad for a summer side dish.” It’s also refreshing, colorful and a great way to use up leftover chicken. Enjoy!
Bridget Francoeur – Adrian, MI
6 ServingsPrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup halved green grapes
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley® Ranch
Use Hidden Valley® Ranch with snacks, salads, main dishes and more for a crowd-pleasing taste!
See More Recipes >
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large
- bowl, combine the chicken, oranges and grapes. Drain and rinse pasta
- with cold water; add to chicken mixture. Drizzle with dressing; toss
- to coat. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 6
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 316 calories, 15 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 205 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 17 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.