Fruit with Yogurt Dip
I round out breakfast with this refreshing dish. The three-ingredient dip is creamy and has a nice brown sugar flavor.Phyllis Carlson, Gardner, Kansas
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- Strawberries, bananas and apples or other fresh fruit
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, brown sugar and lemon juice.
- Serve with fruit. Yield: 1 cup.
Nutrition Facts: 3 tablespoons of dip (prepared with fat-free yogurt) equals 58 calories, trace fat (0 saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 31 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit.