Fruit With Whipped Topping
For a refreshing dessert, a simple fruit medley is perfect. Whether I use canned fruit or in-season varieties, I can count on an empty bowl when dinner is finished.Carole Holder, Norman, Oklahoma
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 can (20 ounces) DOLE® Pineapple Tidbits in 100% Pineapple Juice, undrained
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- 1 cup seedless grapes
- Whipped topping, chopped nuts and toasted coconut
- In a large bowl, combine the fruit. Top each serving with whipped
- topping, nuts and coconut. Yield: 8 servings.