- Spread into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at
- 350° for 20-22 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine white chocolate and milk.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 30-60 seconds or until chocolate
- is melted. Stir until smooth; set aside. In a small bowl, beat cream
- cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Gradually beat in
- white chocolate mixture. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over crust.
- Arrange strawberries and oranges over the top. In a microwave-safe
- bowl, melt chocolate chips and butter; stir until smooth. Drizzle
- over fruit. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until chilled. Cut into
- bars. Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 208 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 150 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.