"The original recipe for this frosty drink is from our church cookbook," says Stephanie Gilmer of Anniston, Alabama. "I altered it by using different fruits and cutting the sugar in half. It's so refreshing!"
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 5 fresh strawberries
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1/2 cup canned peaches in extra-light syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender; cover and
- process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 204 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 4 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 fruit, 1 starch.