Fruit Pizza Triangles
The fresh fruit shines through in this colorful dessert pizza. It's also a tempting appetizer at parties because it's a sweet change of pace from the usual savory dips.
20 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 medium kiwifruit, peeled, quartered and sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Unroll crescent dough into one long rectangle. Roll into a 15-in. x
- 10-in. rectangle, sealing seams and perforations. Cut into 20
- triangles. Transfer to ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for
- 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in preserves
- and confectioners' sugar; pipe or spread over triangles. Cover and
- refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Just before serving, arrange fruit over tops. Yield: 20 servings.