- and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla. Combine dry ingredients; gradually
- add to creamed mixture. Press dough into a 14- or 16-in. pizza pan.
- Bake at 350° 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool.
- For filling, beat cream cheese until smooth; add sugar and whipped
- topping. Spread over crust.
- For glaze, in a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and juices until
- smooth. Bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 1-2 minutes until
- thickened. Set aside 1/2 cup; spread remaining warm glaze over
- Arrange fruit over pizza; brush with reserved glaze. Chill until
- serving. (Note: If making a day ahead, substitute another seasonal
- fruit for bananas.) Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 512 calories, 26 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 59 mg cholesterol, 242 mg sodium, 64 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein.