Complete this made-in-minutes meal with Fruit Medley. "This recipe is an adaptation of a fruit salad from my husband's aunt," says Becky Hughes of Las Cruces, New Mexico.
"The original recipe calls for a homemade glaze, but I use canned peach pie filling to hurry along preparation.
8-10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 can (21 ounces) peach pie filling
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 jar (10 ounces) maraschino cherries, drained
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, combine the pie filling, pineapple, oranges,
- cherries and bananas. Cover and refrigerate. Just before serving,
- stir in pecans. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 191 calories, 4 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 14 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.