For this dessert, most often I'll use apricot filling. But peach works just as well. On occasion, I have substituted apple or cherry filling, too.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (21 ounces) peach or apricot pie filling
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut, toasted, optional
- Fresh mint leaves, optional
- Combine the pie filling and whipped topping. Spoon into individual
- dessert dishes. If desired, sprinkle each with coconut and/or
- garnish with mint. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 156 calories, 4 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 17 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.