- Roll into a 12-in. square. Brush orange juice over dough. Combine
- cinnamon and remaining sugar; sprinkle over dough. Cut into sixteen
- 3-in. squares.
- To form windmills, diagonally cut dough from each corner to within
- 3/4 in. of the center. Fold every other point toward the center,
- overlapping pieces. Place 3 in. apart on baking sheets coated with
- cooking spray. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled,
- about 40 minutes.
- Press center firmly to seal. Beat egg white and water; brush over
- windmills. Sprinkle with sugar. Bake at 350° for 13-17 minutes
- or until golden brown.
- Remove from pans to wire rack to cool slightly. Spoon spreadable
- fruit into center of windmills. Serve warm. Yield: 16 rolls.
Nutrition Facts: 1 roll equals 196 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 128 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1/2 fruit, 1/2 fat.