Fruit Drop Candies
Make a quick tropical treat by mixing dried fruits--papaya, pineapple, apricots, raisins and apples--with melted white chocolate.
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 12 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 package (8 ounces) mixed dried fruit
- 1/2 cup chopped slivered almonds
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the white chocolate; stir until
- smooth. Stir in the fruit and almonds until well coated.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls into 16 mounds onto a waxed paper-lined pan.
- Chill until set. Yield: 16 pieces.
Nutrition Facts: 2 pieces equals 348 calories, 19 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 50 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein.