Fruit & Cereal Snack Mix
Tart dried cranberries and cherries are a nice contrast to the sweet cereal in this kid-friendly snack. It's a great take-along treat.John Lancaster, Union Grove, Wisconsin
20 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 8 cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal
- 1-1/4 cups chopped dried apples
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight
- container. Yield: 2-1/2 quarts.
Nutrition Facts: 1/2 cup equals 131 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 115 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fruit, 1/2 fat.