Frozen Sandwich Cookies
"These cool creamy treats are a snap to make!" promises Mary Ann Gomex from her home in Lombard, Illinois. Calling for just three ingredients, the cute tasty cookies will be a hit with both young and old alike.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup spreadable strawberry cream cheese
- 1/4 cup strawberry yogurt
- 16 chocolate wafers
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and yogurt until blended. Spread
- on bottoms of half of the chocolate wafers; top with remaining
- wafers. Place on a baking sheet. Freeze 30 minutes or until firm.
- Serve or wrap in plastic wrap and return to freezer for serving
- later. Yield: 8 sandwich cookies.
Nutrition Facts: 1 sandwich cookie equals 110 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 124 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.