- second board or pan. Gently peel off parchment paper, then place
- right side up over mousse filling.
- Cover and freeze for about 4 hours or until the filling is firm.
- Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before cutting into sandwiches.
- Individually wrap leftover sandwiches; store in the freezer. Yield:
- 15 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One sandwich equals 206 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 199 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 starch.