Frozen Fruit Pops
Making these frozen paps has been a favorite summer activity in our family for years. The hardest part for the kids is letting the pops freeze before eating!Jeannette Mack, Rushville, New York
10-12 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + freezing
- 1 package (3 ounces) gelatin (any flavor)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1-1/2 cups cold water
- 10 to 12 Popsicle molds or paper cups (3 ounces)
- 10 to 12 Popsicle sticks or plastic spoons
- In a heat-resistant bowl, dissolve gelatin and sugar in boiling
- water. Stir in cold water. Pour into molds or paper cups. Freeze for
- two hours, or until almost firm. Insert sticks or spoons. Freeze 8
- hours. To serve, unmold or tear away paper cup from pop. Yield:
- 10-12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 58 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 16 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 1 g protein.