Frozen Fruit Fluff
"I think this sweet and refreshing dessert is the absolute best," declares Deb Palmer, a busy pastor's wife and mother of four boys in Verona, Wisconsin. "It's so simple to prepare ahead of time...and people rave about its yummy flavor."
12-16 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 3 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 can (29 ounces) peach halves, drained and diced
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, combine the bananas, peaches, pie filling and milk;
- mix well. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into a 13-in. x 9-in. dish.
- Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight. May be frozen for up to 1
- month. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 220 calories, 5 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 42 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.