Frozen Fruit Cups
Individual servings of this rosy-orange fruit blend are a refreshing and attractive part of brunch. Freeze the salad in disposable clear plastic glasses or use cupcake liners to set in sauce dishes or sherbet glasses.
-Patricia Throlson, Clear Lake, Minnesota.
10 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 2 cans (20 ounces each) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- 1 can (20 ounces) fruit cocktail, undrained
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 6 medium firm bananas, cubed
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Pour into foil-lined muffin
- cups or individual plastic beverage glasses. Freeze until solid.
- When ready to serve, thaw for 30-45 minutes before serving. Yield:
- 10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One 3/4-cup serving (prepared with unsweetened pineapple and fruit cocktail in light syrup) equals 259 calories, 1 g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 7 mg sodium, 64 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 fruit.