Frozen Fruit Cups
Add some sparkle to your next get-together or church supper with these sunny citrus treats. The refreshing cups burst with color and flavor, plus they look so cute served in shiny foil containers. —Sue Ross, Casa Grande, Arizona
114 ServingsPrep: 30 min. + freezing
- 5 packages (3 ounces each) lemon gelatin
- 10 cups boiling water
- 5 cans (20 ounces each) unsweetened pineapple tidbits, undrained
- 5 cans (11 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 5 cans (6 ounces each) frozen orange juice concentrate, partially thawed
- 5 large firm bananas, sliced
- In a very large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; cool for 10
- minutes. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Spoon into foil cups. Freeze until firm. Remove from the freezer 30
- minutes before serving. Yield: 9-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 fruit cup equals 48 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 11 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 fruit.