Frozen Cranberry Cups
It's just not Christmas at our house without this lighter-than-air whipped dessert. It couldn't be easier to make... and looks so festive in foil cups. Guests always ask for the recipe.
8 ServingsPrep: 25 min. + freezing
- 3/4 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 3 tablespoons thawed orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Place the cranberry sauce in a bowl; chop the cranberries. Stir in
- the orange juice concentrate and pecans; set aside.
- In a bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. Gradually add sugar,
- beating until stiff peaks form. Fold into the cranberry mixture.
- Fill foil-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Cover and freeze until firm. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes
- before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 124 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 12 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.