- consistency, stirring occasionally.
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and remaining sugar. Using a
- melon baller, scoop out 1-in. balls of cheesecake; place on
- parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Top each with a heaping
- teaspoonful of chocolate mixture. Sprinkle crumb mixture over half
- of the balls and toffee bits over the remaining balls. Cover and
- freeze for 2 hours or until firm. Yield: 5-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 55 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 47 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.