Frozen Berry Fluff
"My family loves this cool, refreshing dessert no matter what flavor pie filling I use," Donetta Brunner of Savanna, Illinois comments, "but I must admit raspberry is their favorite."
12-15 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 2 cans (21 ounces each) raspberry or strawberry pie filling
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained, optional
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Fresh berries and mint, optional
- In a bowl, combine pie filling, milk and pineapple if desired. Fold
- in whipped topping. Spread into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. pan.
- Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the freezer 10-15 minutes before serving. Cut into
- squares. Garnish each with berries and mint if desired. Yield: 12-15
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 183 calories, 6 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 50 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.