Frosty Pumpkin Nog
Once your friends and family taste it, you're sure to receive frequent requests for this creamy delight throughout the holiday season. —Crystal Bruns, Iliff, Colorado
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 cups 2% milk
- 2/3 cup low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon each ground nutmeg, mace and cinnamon
- Whipped cream, optional
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process for 30
- seconds or until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; top with whipped
- cream if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup (calculated without whipped cream) equals 152 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 90 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.