Frosty Lemonade Pie
Crushed lemon sandwich cookies give this creamy pie extra flavor. It's a wonderful dessert to store in the freezer for nights when you need a low-sugar treat in a hurry. -Emma Overby of East Prairie, Mississippi
8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + freezing
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 1 tub Crystal Light Lemonade
Add flavor to drinks and desserts with refreshing varieties of Crystal Light®.
See More Recipes >
- 1 cup cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 10 sugar-free lemon sandwich cookies, crushed
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and soft drink mix until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 1-1/2 minutes (mixture
- will be very thick). Beat into cream cheese mixture. Beat in a third
- of the whipped topping. Fold in remaining whipped topping.
- Set aside 3 tablespoons cookie crumbs. Fold remaining crumbs into
- cream cheese mixture. Spoon into crust. Sprinkle with reserved
- crumbs. Cover and freeze for 4-5 hours or until firm. Remove from
- the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with Crystal Light lemonade soft drink mix. One container (2.1 ounces) contains four tubs.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 251 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 457 mg sodium,