Frosty Key Lime Pie
Credit whipped cream for the fluffy-smooth texture and luscious flavor of this frozen refresher. It's highly recommended by field editor Lisa Feld of Grafton, Wisconsin.
6-8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + freezing
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 6 tablespoons key lime juice
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, combine milk and lime juice. Refrigerate 1/4 cup
- whipped cream for garnish. Fold a fourth of the remaining whipped
- cream into lime mixture; fold in remaining whipped cream. Spoon into
- crust. Cover and freeze overnight.
- Remove from the freezer 10-15 minutes before serving. Garnish with
- reserved whipped cream. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 370 calories, 21 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 58 mg cholesterol, 196 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.