Frosty Fruit Pops
Our Test Kitchen came up with these icy sugar-free treats that take just three ingredients and a blender to make. Kids-and adults-will enjoy cooling off with the two-layer pops that are full of fruit flavor but not overly sweet.
11 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1 cup unsweetened apple juice, divided
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- In a blender or food processor, combine 1/2 cup apple juice and
- strawberries; cover and process until blended. Fill 3-oz. paper or
- plastic cups half full. Cover each with foil; insert wooden sticks
- into cups. Freeze for at least 2 hours or until firm. Place
- blueberries and remaining apple juice into a blender or food
- processor; cover and process until blended. Fill cups with blueberry
- mixture. Cover and freeze for 3-4 hours or until firm.
- Yield: 11 pops.
Nutrition Facts: One pop equals 33 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 4 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 fruit.