Frosty Fruit Drink
To round out the meal, she serves glasses of Frosty Fruit Drink. "Since you just toss everything into blender, these smooth thick shakes are ready in minutes," Jo assures. "They're like a beverage and dessert in one."
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup unsweetened raspberries
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 1-1/2 cups frozen vanilla yogurt
- 1-1/2 cups raspberry-blend juice, chilled
- In a blender, combine all ingredients. cover and process until
- smooth. Pour into glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 206 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 64 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.