Frosty Caramel Cappuccino
“This frothy frosty beverage is positively delicious for breakfast, mid-afternoon snack or after-dinner dessert,” says Carol Mann from Leesburg, Florida. Also, a great quick treat to serve with a plate of cookies when friends come to call during the holidays.
TIP: “Put the ice-cream topping in a squeeze bottle, take the cap off and microwave for a few seconds to make it easier to drizzle,” Carol
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 3 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons caramel ice cream topping, divided
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 8 to 10 ice cubes
- 4 tablespoons whipped cream in a can
- In a blender, combine the half-and-half, milk, 3 tablespoons caramel
- topping, coffee and ice cubes; cover and process until smooth.
- Pour into two chilled glasses. Top with whipped cream and drizzle
- with remaining caramel topping. Serve immediately. Yield: 2
Nutrition Facts: 1-1/2 cups equals 337 calories, 16 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 75 mg cholesterol, 262 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 9 g protein.