- 375° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Immediately
- remove to wire racks to cool.
- For frosting, combine milk and pudding mix until smooth; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter. Beat in pudding mixture. Gradually
- add confectioners' sugar, vanilla and food coloring if desired; beat
- on high speed until light and fluffy. Frost cookies and decorate
- with edible glitter. Yield: 5-1/2 dozen.
Editor's Note: Edible glitter is available from Wilton Industries. Call 1-800/794-5866 or visit www.wilton.com.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.