- Roll out one portion of dough into a 15-in. x 10-in. rectangle;
- carefully transfer to a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Spread with raspberry filling.
- Roll out remaining dough to 1/4-in. thickness. Cut into 1/2-in.-wide
- strips; make a lattice crust over filling. Bake at 350° for 30
- minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat the butter, shortening, cream cheese and
- marshmallow creme until smooth. Gradually add the confectioners'
- sugar and milk until smooth. Drizzle over bars. Chill until set. Cut
- into bars. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 223 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 260 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.